- Raise $1 million for the expansion of the Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Transplant Center by end of calendar year 2018.
- Increase our annual $1 million budget to support the ongoing and future demands of treatments and testing
- Develop an updated uniform communication and marketing plan for the transplant center expansion
- Establish SOPs for support programs
- Develop and retain partnerships with corporations and organizations
- Increase our donor base
- Develop new short-and long-term strategies that align with the organization’s expanding reach
- Provide unrestricted access to treatments and resources for children with cancer, leukemia and 80 related life-threatening diseases throughout the treatment process.
- Provide pre-transplant testing and donor identification, costs never covered by Medicaid and only partially covered by insurance – provided at no cost at the Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Transplant Center.
- Provide support to families and children in the Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Transplant Center.
- Provide continuing support for children and their families post transplant.
- Expand the size of the Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Transplant Center to meet the growing demand for pediatric transplants
- Growing the Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Transplant Center to be a destination transplant center
- Raise awareness of pediatric transplantation.