Accomplishments since 1992:
- 9,500 Children Served
- 38,000 Potential Donors Tested
- $17 Million Raised
- 85 Transplants Received Funding
- $2.5 Million for Pre-Transplant Testing
- 15,000 Meals Provided for Families
- $250,000 Funded Meals for Families
- Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Transplant Center: opened in 2012
- Kids Beating Cancer Cellular Therapy Lab: breaking grounds in 2019
- Kids Beating Cancer Infusion Center: breaking grounds in 2019
Most recent achievements:
Kids Beating Cancer formed a new partnership with Talk of The Town Restaurant Group participating in two fundraising events. “Round Up for Charity,” raising over $30,000 in the month of March 2018, during which restaurant patrons rounded up their check at all Talk of the Town restaurants to benefit Kids Beating Cancer.
The following month, Talk of the Town launched a 6 week campaign, “John’s Challenge,” raising over $104,000 in memory of our Founder’s son, John Voight, where 10 teams of 10 participants competed to raise over $10,000 each to support children in need of life-saving stem cell transplantation at the Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Transplant Center.
Kids Beating Cancer’s Hats & Heroes Ball was voted number one Best Charity Gala in Central Florida by the community through Orlando Magazine’s “Best of Orlando” 2018 contest.
Kids Beating Cancer raised over $1.2 million at the 2018 Hats & Heroes Ball attended by over 1,100 people on September 28 at the Waldorf Astoria making it our biggest and most successful fundraising event.