Volunteers Needed & Students Can Earn Community Service
Volunteers earn community service hours while giving Kids with Cancer Hope & Time.
Spend some time with Kids Beating Cancer and it will change your life. Volunteers and students are making a difference in the lives of children battling cancer.
Volunteer areas needed:
- Do you sew? We need Super Hero Capes sewn and Blankets for the Kids.
- Volunteers to delivering toys and bicycles, pass out treats with Mary Poppins, decorate children’s Hospital Rooms, and help facilitate parties and children’s activities throughout the year.
- Working Booths at Events.
- Fundraising: selling items from our store, such as Teddy Bears, Note Cards, Calendars, Christmas Ornaments, and Silk Scarfs, as well as various types of tickets to all types of events throughout the year.
- Office work: assisting with data entry, large mailers and social media postings.
Sign up to volunteer or for Community Service with Kids Beating Cancer and you can assist with; planning and facilitating an Easter Egg Hunt, Mother’s Day Dance, rocking to music and painting art at Hard Rock Hotel at our summer party, SeaWorld Halloween Fall party, and everyone’s favorite our Holiday Christmas Party at Disney. Volunteer with Kids Beating Cancer and you will bring a smile to a child who daily faces pain. Students who are 18 can volunteer to assist with Hospital Programs. Not 18 yet, volunteer to work a community or school booth or fundraiser. Your time means hope for these kids!