Strict Standards: Non-static method JPlugin::loadLanguage() should not be called statically in /home/kidsbeat/public_html/plugins/content/phocamaps/phocamaps.php on line 14
Fund the Match - Engagement Opportunities
Provide financial support FUND THE MATCH
Through financial contributions from corporations, community organizations and clubs, Kids Beating Cancer is able to allow access to treatment for children with cancer, leukemia, and other life threatening diseases in need of a bone marrow or stem cell transplant by funding the cost to identify compatible donors, funding uninsured medical expenses, while providing support for families as they face the challenging journey towards a cure. No gift is too small. Creative ways your company, organization or club can “Fund the Match.”
1. Organize a fund-raising event, big or small, or support one of Kids Beating Cancer's already scheduled annual events.
2. Solicit for donations for Kids Beating Cancer's specific children's programs or services, such as contributions for Kids Beating Cancer to give Bunky Bears, Bicycles, Toys, and Blankets to the Kids, sponsor "My Room" for pediatric a pediatric transplant patient, or help fund expenses not covered by Medicaid allowing a child to receive a marrow transplant offering a child the only hope for a cure.
3. Make an annual contribution to Kids Beating Cancer's Pediatric Marrow Transplant Program.
4. Workplace Giving campaigns around the country administered by America's Charities allow employee donations of all sizes to give children with cancer served by Kids Beating Cancer the opportunity to receive the transplant that will offer them the best hope for a cure, when they need it.
5. Planned gifts can help you reduce capital gains tax, provide income tax deductions and even generate income for life. There are two types of planned gifts: Bequests giving a lasting legacy supporting our life-saving mission and programs and Life income gifts. In addition to the capital gains income tax benefits, life income gifts offer fixed income, such as the charitable gift annuity and charitable remainder annuity trust, or variable income, such as the pooled income fund and charitable remainder unitrust for life. A charitable lead trust can be an excellent way to pass assets to your heirs, while providing gifts to Kids Beating Cancer for a term of years to come. To talk with one of Kids Beating Cancer’s Planned Giving Specialists.