Accomplishments since 1992:
- 9,500 Children Served
- 38,000 Potential Donors Tested
- $19 Million Raised
- 114 Transplants Received Funding
- $2.5 Million for Pre-Transplant Testing
- $25,000 Meals Provided for Families
- $250,000 Funded Meals for Families
- Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Transplant Center: opened in 2012
- Kids Beating Cancer Cellular Therapy Lab: breaking grounds in 2020
- Kids Beating Cancer Infusion Center: breaking grounds in 2020
Most recent achievements:
Kids Beating Cancer, in partnership with Talk of The Town Restaurant Group participated in two fundraising events since 2018. “Round Up for Charity,” raising over $30,000 in the month of March 2018, and $40,000 in March 2019, during which restaurant patrons rounded up their check at all Talk of the Town restaurants to benefit Kids Beating Cancer.
During April through May, Talk of the Town partners for a 6 week campaign, “John’s Challenge,” raising over $104,000 in 2018 and $115,000 in 2019, in memory of our Founder’s son, John Voight. Ten teams of 10 participants competed to raise over $10,000 each to support children in need of life-saving stem cell transplantation at the Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Transplant Center.
Kids Beating Cancer raised over $1.2 million at the 2018 Hats & Heroes Ball attended by over 1,100 people at the Waldorf Astoria making it our largest attendance and most successful fundraising event.