Achievements since 1992:
- Over 8,500 children served
- Over 38,000 potential donors tested
- Over $12 million raised
- Opened the Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Transplant Center in 2012
Our Year In Review (2015):
- Click to learn more about KBC’s successes and journey in 2015.
Top 3 Achievements in 2015:
1) June 2015: Kids Beating Cancer’s Development Chairman, Tom Lupo, with Space Coast Pictures, expanded its Development Advisory Board to national membership. The focus will be a new concept in fundraising for Kids Beating Cancer, coordinating fundraising events with national talents from the entertainment and music industry.
2) June 2015: David Shook, MD, the new Medical Director of the Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Transplant Center at Florida Hospital for Children arrived from St Jude. He brings award-winning skills and extensive research to young patients that need treatment for blood and bone cancers, diseases and disorders, 80 malignant and non-malignant diseases treatable with a bone marrow or stem cell transplant.
3) December 2015: Kids Beating Cancer formed a new partnership with Massey Cadillac. Bill Hull, Dealer Partner of Massey Cadillac, presented a check to Kids Beating Cancer in the amount of $31,750 to support local children in need of life saving stem cell transplantation at Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Transplant Center at Florida Hospital for Children. Funds were raised from the December 2015 Massey Cadillac’s Season’s Best “Give To Children” campaign. Massey Cadillac donated $250 for every new Cadillac sold during the month of December at their two dealerships located at 8819 S. Orange Blossom Trail and 4241 N. John Young Parkway.